Sunday, March 17, 2013

barbeque

when a person goes out of his way to bring you food, does that mean that he loves you? tonight, i called you to ask if you still had the instant noodles i packed you before. i am hungry and was not able to go to the mess hall because i dont wanna see many people. you insulted me by saying what kind of a mess hall is it if there are no people? i wa hurt and dropped the call. i called to ask for sympathy and to be make lambing to but i was just insulted by your pilosopo answer. 

after 10 minutes you called and asked me to go outside for just a while, i hesitated and asked you to just knock on my door. when you did, i opened the door and there you are holding a plastic full of food. apparently, for the last 10 minutes that i felt hurt that you insulted me, you went out the camp and bought me my favorite barbeque. i was so touched and felt that even though how much you resent me, deep inside you, you still love me. 

all i feel is panghihinayang because time is not with us. soon, i will go away to chase my dreams and i know that by chasing my dreaams, i am letting you go. i told you that it is all over, that i have to move on and find my hapiness from someone. But deep inside and honestly, my true hapiness is with you, and still, i will wait for you till i die.

iloveyou so much palangga... it never changed. time might have change your feelings for me but i still love you. and i will always will for as long as i can remember you.

so long and till we meet again at the right time...

love, S

No comments:

Post a Comment